Corne-ish Zen Features:
- Fully assembled! No soldering required! Just add your favourite Kailh choc v1 switches and keycaps (both purchased separately).
- Choc 18mm x 17mm switch spacing, minimizing gaps between keys
- Fully assembled PCB (available separately) with all components and hot-swap sockets pre-soldered
- PCBs support 3x6 and 3x5 layout configurations utilizing a pinky column that snaps off
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 module with CE, FCC, and RoHS Certifications. This module uses the Nordic NRF52840 SOC which has a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU on board running at 64MHz
- CNC aluminum case machined from a solid billet of 6061 aluminum
- Injection molded smoked acrylic baseplate (3x6 only)
- 3D printed black PLA baseplate (3x5 only)
- ZMK firmware preinstalled
- Built-in 1.05” E-paper screen on each half. Standard status screen is customizable in ZMK
- I80mAh lithium polymer batteries included and installed in each half
- Built-in lithium battery charger and dedicated battery management IC chip
- USB C charging ports with ESD protection on data and power lines
- Keyboard can be operated over USB by connecting left half to host computer. The left and right halves always communicate wirelessly
Group Buy Details:
- This group buy is limited to 200 units total (second round)
- This group buy is limited to 1 unit per person
- Group buy starts: March 15th, 2021
- Group buy ends: Mar 31, 2021 (or whenever the limit is reached)
- Estimated ship date:
- (Oct 4/21) Round 1 has shipped! Round 2 will start assembly in a week or so.
General Group Buy FAQ
- What is a group buy?
Group Buys are a method of sale similar to a pre-order where economies of scale are taken advantage of to lower prices. Payments are collected ahead of time in order to submit a bulk order to a manufacturer for production. For this reason, group buy products are not shipped out immediately at time of sale, but after the product has been shipped to us from the manufacturers.
- How accurate are your estimated timelines?
We do our best to accurately estimate timelines, but delays can happen due to unexpected (covid anyone?) issues. If a problem occurs that will cause a delay, participants will be notified.
- Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase?
I changed my mind.
In general, no. The nature of the group buy process means that funds for refunds are not available after we pay the manufacturers/suppliers. It will be at our sole discretion to offer a refund to any participant of a group buy.
- I have my Zen, where can I learn how to use it?
There is a dedicated Corne-ish Zen support page now: https://lowprokb.ca/pages/corne-ish-zen-support