Thanks for the purchase of your Corne-ish Zen keyboard! Here are some resources to help you get typing on it. Most of this page is applicable to V1 (R1 & 2) and V2 (R3), except where there are different links identified.
- Parts of the Corne-ish Zen (pdf)
- Meaning of the icons on the e-paper display (pdf)
- Getting started with your Corne-ish Zen (YouTube)
- How to install and remove your switches (YouTube)
- How replace your batteries (YouTube)
- (V1) Stock "as shipped" Corne-ish Zen firmware (download .zip)
- (V2) Stock "as shipped" Corne-ish Zen firmware (download-v2 .zip)
- (V1 & V2) Settings Reset firmware (download .zip)
- Setting up ZMK For the first time (zmk.dev)
- (V1) Customizing your keymap (GitHub)
- (V2) Customizing your keymap (GitHub)
- Flashing your Corne-ish Zen (YouTube)
If you are having issue with a lost Bluetooth connection or keyboard halves no longer communicating, and you have tried deleting host connections and re-establishing connections without avail, please try following the steps below to fix this.
- Delete all the Corne-ish Zen connections on your host devices (PC, phone, tablet etc.)
- Flash the "settings reset firmware" from the above list to both halves of the keyboard. Use the same ".uf2" file on both halves. Ignore the .hex file.
- Flash your custom (or stock) firmware to the left half. After it has been flashed and restarted, disconnect the USB cable and turn off this half.
- Flash your custom (or stock) firmware to the right half. After it has been flashed and restarted, disconnect the USB cable.
- Turn on the left half again and ensure that the "X" symbol on the right half display turns to a checkmark instead.
- Re-establish connections to your host devices.
If you feel like something is missing, or need help with something not listed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.